Thursday 14 August 2014

My best friend

My journey started with u 

U being there in those few 

Crawling our life forward togethr 

We were not friends , but brothers 

We played we laughed 

In each other's heart a niche we carved

I still remember those games of wall touch 

 And vikram betal games which we enjoyed so much 

And slowly we grew 

And time flew 

Our bonding grew strong and strong

And this journey continued long 

Trips we can never forget 

Moments we can never reset     

soft impression of your hand     

Have been stranded in my hand

Though u may go 

And tally marks of our meetings may go low 

But our friendship is an endless road 

I thank god for the friend he bestowed

And now u go to live ur all and one dream 

To discover the discovery beam 

And i wish u happy and auspicious life

Live ur life king size

Become the greatest scientist 

Come as a knight in this hazy mist 

And i am sure u would succeed

Cause u r a unique bead

And at last with all my will and heart 

I say goodluck to my sweetheart 

No comments:

Post a Comment