Wednesday 11 September 2013

Rich man poor man ..

Once i was walking on a road 

I saw a person with some load 

All his clothes were torn 

With poverty he was born

I remembered the rado watch for which i cried

For the different brands for which i died 

He walked happily barefoot on the burning street 

Whereas i got depressed with no branded shoes in my feet

For him one day meal was a feast 

A minute without food turns me into a beast 

He run errands day and night to earn 100 bucks 

But i spent the same on starbucks Many kilometres he walked to find a work 

But dimmunitive for me , was a job of clerk 

But inspite what he was deprived of 

He lived his life an edge off 

He was happy for what he had 

 neglectance of my wishes made me sad 

I realized how poor i actually was 

Getting depressed without a cause

No comments:

Post a Comment